Monday, July 09, 2007

A Beautiful New Hair Style!

My mom just spent the last 2 1/2 hours (about) doing Ayana's hair. It is soooo cute! Ayana did very well, sitting still and eating a snack, but it did take a looong time. I sat and helped my mom put the beads on the beader, but even still it took ages. We were all happy when it was all done... especially Ayana! We had a little photo shoot right then and there.. so here are the pictures of the beautiful Ayana, with her beautiful braided hair! :D

The long ordeal (the yellow in her mouth is fishy crackers, if you were wondering!)

The last braid!!


The finished product

Look at me!

Beautiful new braids

So cute!


An Ethiopian Princess

I'm so happy to be done!! (I love this picture.. its so Ayana!)

We're really hoping that this style with last for quite a while.. I don't think anyone is ready to sit through more of that any time soon!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Aw, she looks adorable! Good job to your mom for learning how to do that and for having the patience to sit through it all!
-Nikki

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Hi Erin! I'm Staci, Big Sis to Sarah Lu from China. It's great to "meet" you!! Moses and Ayana are SOOOOOOOO cute!!!!I love the braids! Beautiful! I'll definitely be following your blog! :)
~Staci