Friday, December 22, 2006

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!!!.........





We now have our house all decorated for Christmas, we're out of school, I'm done all my Christmas shopping, and it's Christmas in 2 days! But even though all of that is happening, it still doesn't feel like it should be Christmas all ready... we just finished school today.. I'm not used to working right up to Christmas. But it's sooo cool getting ready for Ayana and Moses' first Christmas ever! It's going to be soo cute. And my Oma is going to come for Christmas Eve, which is going to be so cool.. it'll make it so special. I can't wait to see Ayana and Moses' faces on Christmas morning.. even Christmas Eve! It'll be so cool to see what they think. So anyway, we decorated our tree a couple of weeks ago, and I'm going to put some pictures of that on here. Ayana was so confused... she did not get why we were putting a tree inside the house! But she was really excited none the less. I can't wait till Christmas!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

No comments: