Thursday, May 01, 2008

Pictures

Megan just downloaded a 30-day trial of Paint Shop Pro Photo Edition, and I've been hooked ever since! I've just been playing around with some pictures, and thought I'd share some of the cute ones I've come up with. (They're not all of Ayana and Moses, but there's some really nice ones of them.)

These are pictures from Crescent Beach (I think I may have posted some of the originals back in February- from the Flag Ceremony at our church)





This is one of the pictures from Christmas Eve last year, up on Grouse Mountain (don't really like the effects on this one, but I'll have to fix it up later)




Here's one from my trip to India.. me and my friends in the Arabian Sea! (I'm the second from the right)




This one is from my cousin's wedding about 6ish years ago.. Megan was a flower girl, Josh was a ring bearer, and I was a junior bridesmaid. I loooove this picture! :)

Hope you like them! :)

No comments: