Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Funny Story

I know I've kind of neglected this blog this last week, but since our devastating news last week, I haven't really felt up to it.

I just had a funny little story to share, and I just couldn't resist posting it!

Tonight I was doing a workout video (Jillian Michael's 30-Day-Shred.. soo HARD!! My muscles are burning!!) when Moses came over, and said "Me do movie too Rara!"

When I looked down, he was trying his very hardest to work out with me. He was wiggling his butt, shaking his hips, and kicking out his legs, in his own interpretation of what was happening. He even went and grabbed a pair of shoes to use as weights when it came to the strength section!

I was laughing so hard I could hardly follow the exercises properly!

I know this was very short, but I just had to share this quick story- and I have a ton of homework to finish! I wish I wasn't such a procrastinator! But this weekend is a 4 day weekend, so tomorrow's the last day of school for the week- soooo looking forward to 4 days off!!!

Here's a picture of Moses with his big brother Josh. I wish I had a picture of him 'working out' with me, but I'll definitely try to catch it next time!

No comments: