Friday, August 31, 2007

Gotcha Day Video.. Take two!!

Ok, lets try this again.. in case you missed the first failed attempt, this was a video I made for our one-year-Gotcha Day Anniversary. I haven't been able to post it until now, so I'm REALLY hoping this will work. You can check back to the first try for more information. If this doesn't work, then I really don't know what to do.... any suggestions????




http://video.google.co
m/googleplayer.swf?
docId=1122079230862263104&h
l=en-CA" flashvars="">

1 comment:

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

I saw it!! The embed video wouldn't work for me, but I copied and pasted the link below it (each line individually) and was able to watch it! You did a great job on it! I loved seeing a glimpse into your travel, getting Ayana and Moses, and Ethiopia!! Thank you for sharing!! :)
~Staci