Sunday, November 26, 2006

Ayana's Birthday Party



I know I'm a little late, but on November 12th, we had Ayana's 2nd birthday party. It was really cute. We invited like 4 people, and she didn't even get it, but she was soo excited all the same. It was a fairy princess theme, and she got allll dressed up. We did dancing, keep the balloon in the air, presents, and cup cakes, and everything was adorable. When she had to go to bed, Ayana was not happy. She's going to think we do this every month... November it's her birthday, December it's Christmas, and January it's Moses' birthday... February is going to be a big let down! :D I'm going to put some pictures of her birthday party on, and I might post about the snow today after too. Sorry about the picture of her costume... I couldn't figure out how to turn it around on here.

No comments: