Monday, January 21, 2008

Changes...

In case any of you have been wondering why I haven't posted for a while, its because my mom has asked me to change my blog. Because I share so many pictures and names and stories about our friends and family, I have decided to make my blog private.

I will send invitations to those who I know read this blog regularly. If you have been reading my blog and want to continue to read about Ayana and Moses, please leave a comment, or send me an email, and I will be happy to send you an invitation so that you will be able to access it.

**Only those who I send invitations to will be able to read my blog; you must sign in with your username and password in order to access the blog.**

I hope those who want to will still be reading up about my gorgeous little brother and sister from Ethiopia (and of course my brother and sister from Canada too :D), because I know that they will certainly be having many more adventures! :)

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Thanks for the invite :) I definitely want to keep reading!

Nikki

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Thank you for the invite! I'm so glad I get to keep reading about Ayana and Moses (and everyone else too ;) I love your blog. :)
~Staci

Nikki said...

That would be soo exciting if you got pictures of them with the clothes you sent! I am hoping I get some updated photos, but I'm not counting on it.
And the Blurb book is awesome- you should definitely do it! I LOVE mine! I have been showing it off all week :)
Thanks for the comments- it was good to hear from you! Okay, it is 12:30, I am off to bed :)
Nikki

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

Erin,

Its soo nice to see a posts ! I kept coming to see for a new one !

Thank you soo much for letting me join you even though you went private !

And I understand as I also did go private once we were home with Marika and Karelle !

Cannot wait to see updated pictures !

Lisa

Ellie said...

Ok! Thats cool with me. Thanks for inviting me to view you blog!!
Ellie